I recently upgraded to the latest WordPress and all my plugins are up to date. My theme is not the latest version, but I don't think that would cause this issue.
When I went to test out the Appointments+ plugin to make sure it was still working after the upgrade, I noticed a very troubling thing: my client names are switching places with the Service Provider name. This is happening both in the Appointments tab on the admin side, and on the web page on the client side, making my client names public (not good!) and making it look like they are receiving a service from someone who is not the therapist (there's only one service provider and we don't use dummies).
Also, because all the client names are swapping places with the Service Provider's name, this is messing up the client profiles that are created.
Please tell me how to fix this asap.