Why are my descriptions repeating?

So on this page: http://www.fixcoffee.net/store/products/
The client can see the descriptions. On some of the products, the descriptions are very short. In those instances, the descriptions are repeating. This looks very unprofessional, but I can't find a way to stop it from happening. Why are these descriptions repeating?

• Rupok

Hi Tyler

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to regenerate the issue on my test site but I could not. So this is not a bug of our plugin, rather there is something on your site which is causing this.

So I logged in with Support Access, went to "Dashboard > Store Settings > Presentation > Product List/Grid Settings" section and found "Show Excerpts?" is check-marked. So the products are supposed to show the excerpt below the image. Then I went to edit a product, but found that no excerpt are set but still texts are showing in Products listing page. So there is something on your site (Probably any SEO plugin) which is auto generating excerpt and when the excerpt size is low, it's repeating text.

I manually set excerpt for "Coffee Additions" and "Cupcakes & Muffins" and now the texts are not repeating.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.