Why aren't any of my images OR the demo (which I installed) images showing up in my theme?

I'm using a Mojo-Theme called leGourmet and can't get any help from the designer at this point. Hopefully you can help.

I've created many pages and followed the documentation to the tee and cannot get my images to show up. Then, there is a way to include your menu (this is a restaurant theme) and again, I've followed the directions, but none of my foods or their prices are showing up.

PLEEEASE help! I need to get this launched by January 1st...at this rate it's not happening.

My site: http://66.147.244.177/~bowmanr1/site/

leGourmet Demo: http://themes.demagician.com/legourmet/

Thank you in advance,
Annemarie D.

• Tom Eagles

@Annemarie

Hi there Annemarrie, unfortunately without having access to the theme its very hard to tell whats going on.

What problems are you having we can help with basics but for theme support you really need to contact for example mojo themes or whichever marketplace you purchased the theme from or the original authors of this theme.

Whilst we do our best to support wordpress and buddypress issues fixing other companies theme issues is sadly outside of our remit. If you are still struggling you could try getting someone from our jobs section to look at it for you.

Cheers

Tom.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.