Why aren't the links working in CoursePress Pro?

Students are unable to access courses they are enrolled in. The "START LEARNING" and 'CONTINUE LEARNING" buttons are not working properly.
Instructors are also having issues accessing courses to add units.
We have been dealing with issues for over a week, and now this is causing a severe problem. Please fix the problem so that our students can access their courses as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Support Access is granted...please just fix the problem.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Darel!

This appears to be a continuation of this thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/students-who-are-enrolled-in-courses-for-some-reason-can#post-761864

In that thread, Tyler asked for you to send in some information via the contact form, did you happen to send that in already? I'm experiencing a similar issue to him when I try to engage support access, I'm getting logged out every few clicks.

I did check out your plugins page to see if anything stuck out as a potential conflict starter, I'm not seeing anything particular that stands out, but you do have three plugins installed and active that handle video embeds. One of those, or all of them trying to work at the same time, might be the cause. I don't want to deactivate your plugins to test, you know your site much better than I do, would you mind temporarily deactivating them and seeing if the links in CoursePress work again?

The next thing I'd suspect is your theme. Have you tried using a default WordPress theme to see if the links are clickable?

Thanks for running these tests, Darel.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.