Why can't I download Batch Create?

I'm trying to buy Batch Create, but every time I try it keeps sending me to my profile page and asking me to upgrade. I don't want to upgrade, I just want to buy a $20 plugin and get some work done for a client.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @tbelknap

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

The reason is because our subscription model is a simple one with 2 options that gives you access to either a single product, or all of them.

You had purchased a single product (Pro Sites) so your account & support/updates subscription is tied to that one product.

To get access to an additional product, there are 2 options:

- Upgrade your account to get access to absolutely everything we have to offer.

- Or create a separate account for another single purchase.

If you want to get just another single product, but don't have another email address to use for a new account, you can use this neat trick if you're Gmail (I believe it also works with other email providers, but that would need to be verified):
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096?hl=en

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Andre Foisy
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @tbelknap

Let's hope you are going well! :slight_smile:

There are many ways to see that, and yours is certainly as good as anyone else, and this is quite honorable.

But, if you happen to have several projects on the web, keep in mind that you do not just get a bunch of plugins and themes here, you also get a full support team behind you around the clock, 24/7/365, and this is for anything regarding to WordPress, and often even more, not only for our products. If you take a look around in our forums you'll quickly see that there's nowhere to find an equivalent service on the whole planet, at such price. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you know in case you've missed this part, and when you think about it, it can finally become extremely cheap, for what you get.

Warm regards,
    Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.