Why can't I just buy a plugin standalone.. I don't want

Why can't I just buy a plugin standalone.. I don't want to upgrade my subscription membership with you guys for a whole year.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Pete,

Hope you are well today and welcome to the WPMU Dev community!

You can buy just 1 plugin for $19 :slight_smile: If you visit any individual plugin page it should give you the option to buy it.

The $19 also includes 1 month support and updates. If you want further support and updates then you keep doing the $19 monthly; however, you can cancel whenever you like and still use the plugin. No biggie :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any further questions. Always happy to help!

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. What plugin are you planning to get?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Pete,

No problem! Always here to help.

Right, normally you would have to create a second account to buy another individual plugin(not ideal); however, I just spoke to David over in billing and he says to send you to him. Sounds like he might have an awesome offer for you! It is his Birthday today, maybe feeling extra friendly :p

Fill out the contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

1. Choose billing question

2. Make subject "ATTN: David M"

He'll see it that way :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. Good call on New Blog Templates! It was one of my favourites even before I became staff. Pro-Sites is another awesome one if you ever want to create a Pay to Blog network, integrates nicely with New Blog Templates and MarketPress :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.