Why can't I just buy Marketpress?

I asked a question regarding Paypal support. Someone came back and suggested Marketpress. I viewed the video and read through most of the information and it looks like it just might be the solution I need. The problem is that I can't seem to be able to buy it. Every time I click on the icon for it I'm directed to the page that is asking me to upgrade my membership. In the first place I didn't realize that I had signed up for a monthly subscription I thought that I was just buying the Snapshot plugin. Now I've got a $19 charge on my credit card every month. I'm working on this site for the gallery owner where my work is on display. I'm not signing up to be her permanent support guy. Any way can't I just buy the Marketpress plugin?

• Patrick

Hey there @Kirk

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

@Adam is partially correct. :slight_smile:

If you have purchased a single plugin, the only way to to download another with the same account is to upgrade to a full membership.

If you don't want a full membership, simply create a new account (with a different email address) to purchase the 2nd plugin.

As for the subscription issue, yes, all our products are subscription-based. But you can cancel your subscription right after purchase so you don't get re-billed.

If you need support or updates later on, you can renew at that time for another month. Lots of members do just that. :slight_smile:

But please do contact the accounts team via email as Adam suggested. Perhaps they can fix you up. Be sure to select "I have a billing question" from the dropdown on the contact form to ensure your email gets to the right department.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.