Why can't I see the full support videos?

I am unable to view the full support videos. I get about 16 seconds or more and then told to get the membership. I paid for the membership but still am not able to view the full video.

John
John@dawn-ig.com

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello John,

Because full videos are avaliable after embedding them on your site. On video page they are just demos. On each page you will see button Download. It will download text file with instructions how to use it:

Embedding Instructions:

1. Make sure you've registered your your domain here: http://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-admin/profile.php?page=vidapi
    2. Copy the embed code from the text file.
    3. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
    4. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
    5. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
    6. Click Publish. (Note that in WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)

Please follow instructions to embed code and you will have access to full video on your site

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.