Why can't I upgrade any of my plugins?

I just upgraded my account to the monthly plan. When I login to my multisite installation I am not able to upgrade my plugins. (http://www.sphinxnow.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev-updates) I see a button next to each of the plugins I want to upgrade that says “Upgrade to Update” I’ve upgraded my site to the latest 3.5.1 version and I am still seeing this button. How can I update my plugins? I really do not want to manually download 40+ plugins and install them individually…. let me know please thank you!

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @sphinxweb

Thanks for posting.

Although it might be best to send us an email about this rather than posting on the forum.

According to our system you have a full membership until July 6th though so that shouldn’t be the problem, but if WordPress is up to date I can’t see if being much else though.

Please email us and we will help you out over email.

On the contact form, select “I have a billing question”, this ensures it comes through to us via email. And we’ll help you investigate.

If you can also give us your WordPress admin details as well as cPanel and FTP information then we will be able to have a look and assist you more quickly.

Cheers,

Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.