Why can't I work with images in Spirit

Got everything installed, but nothing happens when i try to swap out images. no dialogue box, nothing.

• Milan

Hi there @kwildmoon,

Hope you're doing good today,

These could be possible reasons why you're not able to get it working.

#1 Some of your plugin is causing issue. Try to deactivate plugins one by one and checks that it solves your problem or not.

#2 Changes you've made through upfront editor.. The issue here may have been something you added through the Upfront editor. When I visit your site and enter the editor in dev mode it loads everything fine, even you can also check this.

#3 Permalinks are not in correct form. Try to refreshing your permalink structure.

Do you changed anything prior to this issue and do you see any other errors in your error log ?

Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff( WPMUDEV )

• Rupok

Hi kwildmoon

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

I just tried to work with images in Spirit in my test site and it worked perfectly. It seems like it's not a problem with the theme. I could not regenerate the issue at my end.

So I entered in your site with Support Access and found out that you have a plugin named "iThemes Security" and that plugin is blocking the images to be loaded.

Just deactivate that plugin and all your images will be visible like all other websites.

Have a nice day. Cheers!