Why did the Upfront customize dashboard gone?

Hi,

I was in the middle of customizing my website when suddenly the dashboard was gone. Here's the screenshot. http://screencast.com/t/AHyjl7R8

I'm using Spirit as my theme. I tried uninstalling it through FTP then installed it again but nothing happened. I even tried it using Firefox because I'm using Chrome now. I haven't installed anything before that (plugins or updates). I was just adding a new page the usual way on my WP dashboard.

I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible because we're planning to launch it this weekend.

Thanks!

• Thomas
    • Recruit

Hi there,

Fortunately I was able to fix it earlier. I think it conflicts with one of my plugins. But I wonder why on my other websites where that plugin is also installed, this issue didn't occur.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response!

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @Thomas,

Glad you managed to resolve that issue :slight_smile:

If you want to troubleshoot this more and If you can target specific plugin which is causing this and you have the same plugin installed and activated elsewhere where you do not have these issues then the issue might be related to one of the options activated in that specific plugin. You can compare the setup on both sites and pinpoint which options is causing this.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.