Why do I need easy-wp-smtp with e-newsletter?

I was interacting at this thread https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-was-flagged-as-a-spammer-because-e-newsletter-bacth-is-missing but until now I did not get a reasonable answer about my problem and it is taking too long. Over there, the supporter told me that I need to install easy-wp-smtp with e-nesletter, but did not tell me why, since both of them has the option for the smtp feature.
Another problem is that some emails are getting frozen without a clear reason and the report is not being real. Thank you.

diegpl

I have sent a newsletter 3 days ago. But it is still showing that is missing one cron:
    Newsletters Members Groups Sent Opened Bounced Waiting CRON (enabled)
    2 3121 5 5236 276 0 4181 1
    But when I type "sudo exim -bpc" at the terminal I am getting 125. And when I type "sudo exim -bp" I get the missing emails with an ID. So I type "sudo exigrep -I -l 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N /var/log/exim_mainlog" and I get:
    2015-04-07 09:20:10 cwd=/var/spool/exim 3 args: /usr/sbin/exim -Mc 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N
    +++ 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N has not completed +++
    2015-04-07 09:20:10 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N <= contato@coletivatrading.com H=(coletivatrading.com) [192.163.224.54]:38680 P=esmtpa A=dovecot_login:contato@coletivatrading.com S=13412 id=Newsletters-113--cd4962d80d28ed360dbb2804eaa30376 T="CHINA \300 VISTA!" for rosalia@santosassociados.com.br
    2015-04-07 09:20:10 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N SMTP connection outbound 1428398410 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N coletivatrading.com rosalia@santosassociados.com.br
    2015-04-07 09:20:10 1YfPg2-0007Yb-3N == rosalia@santosassociados.com.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete

For another one I get:
    2015-04-07 10:09:15 cwd=/var/spool/exim 3 args: /usr/sbin/exim -Mc 1YfQRX-0008HQ-NY
    +++ 1YfQRX-0008HQ-NY has not completed +++
    2015-04-07 10:09:15 1YfQRX-0008HQ-NY <= contato@coletivatrading.com H=(coletivatrading.com) [192.163.224.54]:39356 P=esmtpa A=dovecot_login:contato@coletivatrading.com S=13390 id=Newsletters-14--6368ca15ec3cbd095224e01183faad20 T="CHINA \300 VISTA!" for presidente@accs.org.br
    2015-04-07 10:09:15 1YfQRX-0008HQ-NY SMTP connection outbound 1428401355 1YfQRX-0008HQ-NY coletivatrading.com presidente@accs.org.br
    2015-04-07 10:09:17 1YfQRX-0008HQ-NY H=mx-vip-01.uni5.net [177.185.207.35]: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<presidente@accs.org.br>: 421 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [192.163.213.11] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org

So, what does that mean? Am I being blocked by the remote server or is the task still not done? And how e-newsletter behaviour at this situation? Will it keep trying forever? And why is the report showing just one for CRON and 125 in the queue line using SSH?

And please, I would like someone really replying to me about these questions. Because it was kinda frustrating my interaction with the last supporter. It seems that I got an answer mistaking CRON, with SMTP and batch. It was a real mess and I am still waiting for a support here. My question was made almost 15 days ago and by now I did not get the answer.

The support is already granted for coletivatrading.com, which is a website at esites.pro, a wpms platform that has domain mapping and e-newsletter installed on it. The problem is happening with coletivatrading.com.

Thank you very much!

Jude

Hey there @diegpl

Here is a good explanation as to why SMTP is better

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/45289/what-is-the-advantage-of-using-wp-mail

Another problem is that some emails are getting frozen without a clear reason

This is one of the reasons to replace the default functionality, sometimes the mails don't send or the web host blocks some ports etc ..

This is why SMTP offers a good fallback

Cheers
    Jude

Jude

Hi again @diegpl

I replied before you posted the second message and I did not get the whole context. I did not initially read through the old thread you posted because it looks like it was resolved in the end.

Now your question about why you need multiple SMTP servers, like Tim said you'd need for other system emails like signup , registration etc .. Its totally optional.

Your other question about what happens when a mail sends. The plugin maintains a table wp_enewsletter_send_members. It sets the status to waiting_send by default. Once the mail has been sent this is marked sent. Then if a mail fails its still in the queue and the plugin tries again in the next attempt based on how you schedule it.

Get back with any other questions, sorry about the other thread. This is definitely not usual behaviour here, we are currently experiencing an unusually high volume of new members and support tickets.

Appreciate your patience

Jude

diegpl

Hi Jude, thank you for your answer. That is ok, I am a big fan of you guys, so it is really hard to get me upset forever
    But you still did not answer my question. What does happen when the email is not delivered. Will it keep trying to send it forever? Look at this mailpress picture, different of e-newsletter, it has a max retries option. So, could you please, tell me what does e-newsletter do about the messages that are not being sent? Thank you.

Jude

Hi again @diegpl

That is ok, I am a big fan of you guys, so it is really hard to get me upset forever

This actually makes it harder on us because we hate getting members like you disappointed.

I dug around a bit more in the code and looks like this happens based on status messages.

Sorry, we dont have max retires like MailPress, but I think its a great feature(much needed). I will mark it as a feature request.

But you still did not answer my question. What does happen when the email is not delivered. Will it keep trying to send it forever?

Here is what happens:

1) When you send a mail, if successful. It will mark success and not try again.
    2) If its bounced then its removed from the queue and it wont try again
    3) If its waiting then the plugin keeps retrying forever till either its sent or gets bounced.

Hope that helps

And I have canceled the sending through ssh, but CRON is still showing on in the table, why?

How are you checking this ? Maybe there is another process spawned which you are not aware of ??

https://wordpress.org/plugins/debug-bar-cron/

Can you try installing a plugin like this one and check which CRON processes are currently running and which are frozen. Sometimes the PHP handler has restrictions on time and memory a process can use, Can you check if thats limiting the plugin ?

Cheers
    Jude

diegpl

My server is a VPS, which when has memory problems, warns me by email. So that is not the case.
    I see the queue through SSH typing sudo exim -bpc.
    And it is still not clear for me when the email gets bounced for pushing e-newsletter stop sending. Because it seems that it was just trying forever and even when it got bounced it was starting again, so can you explain me when does e-newsletter consider something really bounced?
    I will test the suggested plugin and let you know.
    Thank you!

Jude

Hi there @diegpl

I've been poking around the code some more, I can tell that the e_newsletter_cron_check_bounces_237_2 is run to listen on port 110 for any email bounces from the send job e_newsletter_cron_send_237.

I am not sure why the cron runs in spite of terminating via SSH. Also I was not able to figure out the logic the plugin uses to classify something as bounced. I am going to consult the developer. I may need access details from you incase he requires it as I dont think the first issue is reproducible.

Preferable send us access to a test/beta site.

Can you please send in

Subject: "Attn: Jude Rosario"
    - WordPress super admin/ admin username + password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel details
    - phpMyAdmin details ( To check database )
    - MySQL details ( IF you dont have phpmyadmin)

-link back to this thread for reference

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Cheers
    Jude

Maniu

Hey @diegpl

Lots of questions here I will try to answer them but please let me know if i miss anything.

First of all, standard wordpress cron does not work like the real cron. It is being triggered by page visits, its not configured on servers. This is for compatibility as most servers would not be able to have real cron.
    eNewsletter have scheduled cron job always running to check for new emails to send and to check for bounced emails (bounced emails are checked by connecting to account and scanning emails to see if there are any that can be detected as server error responses from recipients also in case your server will fail to send email, message is treated as bounced and this should be rare)

If you have your SMTP set up and you only have occasional errors like the ones mentioned above than it looks like its all good (seems like you are sending lots of emails). One seemed to be related to recipient domain being blocked on some block list and the other was caused by dns problems - hopefully something temporary. It will be good for you to check if your SMTP server don't have any limitations

There is option i eNewsletter to resend to bounced members if you want to try and see if the problems were temporary.

Thanks,
    Maniu

diegpl

Hi, please, do not close this thread. For me it is not clear yet when and an email is considered bounced by the plugin. Because I have sent it and three days later it was still frozen with 127 emails in the queue. So, when is it considered bounced and taken off the queue?
    I will do a new test today sending 3 thousand emails and let you know about the queue behavior again. Thank you!

diegpl

May help? Will I need to deactivate and activate this plugin every time that a customer send an email? Does this plugin really work? Will I need another plugin for managing CRON or not? And why is CRON the problem, because if CRON gets stuck it will keep trying to send, then again, the question here is, when is the email considered bounced??? In the second, third or fourth time that it is not delivered?
    And you guys told me that is normal that the CRON keeps on, so why is the CRON gets stuck the problem here?
    You guys are kinda walking in circle here, for answer me when the email is considered bounced or not. That is starting to be very annoying
    Deactivate and activate a plugin every time that a customer sends an email is not a solution. What kind of answer is that??? Are you serious???

Maniu

Hey @diegpl

No, it never get stuck for me, but I know that some users had this problem and deactivating and activating eNewsletter fixed issue.

About email being considered bounced, this is what i said in previous posts:
    "eNewsletter have scheduled cron job always running to check for new emails to send and to check for bounced emails (bounced emails are checked by connecting to account and scanning emails to see if there are any that can be detected as server error responses from recipients also in case your server will fail to send email, message is treated as bounced and this should be rare)"

"e-newsletter will only try to send email once. Then if it fails for whatever reason, you have the option to re send to bounced members. "

So, eNewsletter will try to send each email once - generally emails are always send to properly formatted address even when certain email account (even domain) does not exists. Its very rare for SMTP server to fail send the message - in this case it treats the message as bounced right away. Besides that you can have bounce account configured to check for server error responses about emails not being delivered. On top of that you have option to resend to baunced members if you like: http://puu.sh/hmAyo/3b59b85f81.png

Hope that helps.
    Maniu

diegpl

hmm, I do not (apostrophe not working at this forum) know man. That is not what happened. 3 days after sending it was still trying to send it, and I saw the logs saying that it tried to send the email at least three times. That does not seem to be the CRON getting stuck, but the emails not getting bounced. I am doing a new sending here. When it is done I will give you the results.
    Thank you for the quick answer

diegpl

The report is saying that the email was sent to 3119 members, but I have 3129. The queue is again yet showing 128 members and now 2 for CRON. To get the queue I have typed sudo exim -bpc at the terminal. How is that the CRON getting stuck? There is no one showing for bounced. The email was sent 3 days ago. Please, take a look at it for me. My month ends on 27th, I have signed this month just to receive support about that, and until now I did not get it how I have imagined, because the first problem is still happening, exactly as it happened in the first time I came here.
    Thank you.

diegpl

I have typed exigrep -I -l 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k /var/log/exim_mainlog to get the log for one of the emails, and I got the answer below, it seems that e-newsletter tried to send it a lot of times and until now, it is not treated as an bounced email:

2015-04-23 00:34:59 cwd=/var/spool/exim 3 args: /usr/sbin/exim -Mc 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k

+++ 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k has not completed +++
    2015-04-23 00:34:59 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k <= contato@xxx.com H=(coletivatrading.com) [192.163.224.54]:44390 P=esmtpa A=dovecot_login:contato@xxx.com S=11914 id=Newsletters-2931--c751fe50dbff94c588920bdf5cb247b8 T="CHINA \300 VISTA!" for adm.marildo@ixxxx.ind.br
    2015-04-23 00:34:59 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k SMTP connection outbound 1429749299 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k coletivatrading.com adm.marildo@ixxxx.ind.br
    2015-04-23 00:35:02 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@ixxx.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
    2015-04-23 01:39:33 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@ixxxp.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
    2015-04-23 02:38:46 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@ixxxxp.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
    2015-04-23 03:40:26 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@inxxx.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
    2015-04-23 05:37:17 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@inxxxxp.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
    2015-04-23 08:37:32 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@intxxxp.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
    2015-04-23 12:40:10 1Yl56Z-0006Tx-1k == adm.marildo@xxxxxp.ind.br R=dkim_lookuphost defer (-1): host lookup did not complete

diegpl

I got a different log for another one. And it seems that the plugin is really not getting emails as bounced.
    exigrep -I -l 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr /var/log/exim_mainlog
    2015-04-23 00:21:45 cwd=/var/spool/exim 3 args: /usr/sbin/exim -Mc 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr

+++ 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr has not completed +++
    2015-04-23 00:21:45 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr <= contato@xxxxxx.com H=(xxxx.com) [192.163.224.54]:44202 P=esmtpa A=dovecot_login:xxxx@xxxxx.com S=11922 id=Newsletters-2999--aa6c6269ffa3b948da902cf6b56d898b T="CHINA \300 VISTA!" for compras@exxxxxxxxas.com.br
    2015-04-23 00:21:46 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr SMTP connection outbound 1429748506 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr coletivatrading.com compras@estxxxxas.com.br
    2015-04-23 00:21:50 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr H=mx-vip-01.uni5.net [177.185.207.35]: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<compras@esxxxxas.com.br>: 421 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [192.163.213.11] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org
    2015-04-23 00:21:51 1Yl4tl-0006Hs-Qr == compras@xxxs.com.br R=dkim_lookuphost T=dkim_remote_smtp defer (-44) H=mx-vip-02.uni5.net [177.185.207.36]: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<compras@estxxxxxas.com.br>: 421 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [192.163.213.11] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org

diegpl

Hi, can you tell me how can I not be marked as spam without a batch system. Because I was caught again, it happened twice, with two different settings. While I was using mailpress that never happened. Please, take a look at this Google message, almost the same Yahoo has sent me. And I already spent 40 dollars with your plugin, in Brazil dollar is three times the value, so, that is the same as 120 "dollars" for me. Lets gonna try to solve this problem, and again, no email has appeared as bounced

In my opinion, there is no way to not be treated as spam without a batch system. Because it is needed to no be considered as unusual rate. If I am mistaken, please, let me know. I have made a huge research, tests and collected SSH logs about that.Thank you.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
    A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
    recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on server.xxxx.com.

The message identifier is: 1Yw9l6-0005pK-LE
    The date of the message is: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:46:36 +0000 +0000
    The subject of the message is: =?UTF-8?Q?Crie_seu_Site_ou_e-Commerce_-_Gr=C3=A1tis_e_Customiz=C3=A1vel?=

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

xxxx@xxxx.br
    host ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM [64.233.176.26]
    Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    421-4.7.0 [192.163.213.11 15] Our system has detected an unusual rate of
    421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
    421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily
    421-4.7.0 rate limited. Please visit
    421-4.7.0 http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review our Bulk
    421 4.7.0 Email Senders Guidelines. c203si796417yke.163 - gsmtp

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
    some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
    remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
    and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

diegpl

Look at Yahoo blocking me, they detect it is a mail from a more than 24 hour queue and blocks because of that. With a batch system, every batch is a new sending. And if you put a less than 24 hour setting they detect you are too fast, so, in my opinion and by my experience, there is no way to not being a spam without it.

recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on server.culturalivre.com.

The message identifier is: 1Yw2vX-0000Dy-OJ
    The date of the message is: Sat, 23 May 2015 06:28:55 +0000 +0000
    The subject of the message is: =?UTF-8?Q?Crie_seu_Site_ou_e-Commerce_-_Gr=C3=A1tis_e_Customiz=C3=A1vel?=

donitom@yahoo.com.br
    host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [98.138.112.38]
    Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<diego@esites.pro> SIZE=10026:
    421 4.7.1 [TS03] All messages from 192.163.213.11 will be permanently deferred; Retrying will NOT succeed. See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/421-ts03.html

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
    some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
    remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
    and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

diegpl

I have told you I did that already. I have been telling you guys that for more than one month already. I am sending 150 emails per hour and waiting 10 seconds between each other. And that is not enough to not being considered spam. Why are you saying that you think something that google and yahoo is already saying , that does not make any sense!!!
    PLEASE, LOOK AT THAT --- > UNUSUAL RATE. WILL YOU GUYS TELL ME A WAY TO NOT BEING CONSIDERED SPAM WITHOUT THE BATCH SYSTEM OR NOT? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEND MORE THAN A SPECIFIC AMOUNT WITH THIS PLUGIN AND NOT BEING CONSIDERED A SPAM! IF I AM WRONG, PLEASE, LET ME KNOW. AND DO NOT PUT MY QUESTION AS RESOLVED AGAIN, ARE YOU SERIOUS OR NOT!?!?!?!?!?!?

xxxx@xxxx.br
    host ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM [64.233.176.26]
    Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    421-4.7.0 [192.163.213.11 15] Our system has detected an UNUSUAL RATE of
    421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
    421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily
    421-4.7.0 rate limited. Please visit
    421-4.7.0 http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review our Bulk
    421 4.7.0 Email Senders Guidelines. c203si796417yke.163 - gsmtp

Michelle Shull

Hi there, diegpl

You've gotten extensive help from the developer himself on this thread, yelling at our developers in all caps will not solve your problems. Sending fewer emails at one time will. Arguing with the developer about how you think the plugin should have been written instead will also not help out here.

If you're sending 150 emails every hour, you're going to get marked as a spammer.

Thanks for your continued feedback.

diegpl

I am not using "Send newsletter now", as I have been saying, I am using CRON. Michelle, I am not yelling at nobody. I am just highlighting things that seem to not being seen. And I did not use extensive support, I am using normal support, which I am paying for it. I am not using Google for sending emails. I am sending it through SMTP, as I already said at the thread. And Michelle, I started this thread with you at https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-was-flagged-as-a-spammer-because-e-newsletter-bacth-is-missing, when you delayed a lot and mistaken STMP with batch and CRON. I am wanting a solution here and sending 20 emails per hour is not! It is not true that I will be caught as a spammer sending more than 20 emails per hour with a good tool. And I am not saying how I think the plugin should be, I am showing the logs and reports here.

I already used a lot email marketing platforms, it is not true that I should send just 20 emails per hour. That is not something serious for saying. Will you guys say, yes Diego, there is no way for not being caught as a spammer without a batch system and we will not implement it, or not? Or ask me for sending just 20 emails per hour and accuse me of being rude, after all these logs, is the best I will get here? And why there is not anything being showed as bounced? And please, stop marking this thread as resolved, because it is not!

Maniu

Hey @diegpl

Sorry, I would really like to help. Its just that i have jumped in and there are lots issues you were discussing across topics.

So, one by one.
    I am sorry about confusion with easy-wp-smtp - it's not necessary as right now eNewsletter email sending is completely independent. We plan to add wp_mail method so all other plugins can be used.

About sending in batches. Yeah my suggestion of limiting to 20 per H was incorrect because I thought you were using Gmail's SMTP servers.
    Overall, eNewsletter won't send more than 500 messages at one try or more than limitations in settings so it should not try to send everything at once. If it is, I will need to investigate it.
    I am not sure when did you try to send newsletter last time but recently I have released new version that improves message-id compatibility it should positively impact your problem.

One more thing i would do is set up bounce checking so it works. Are you sure it's configured properly? Could you send me sample bounce message?

Thanks,
    Maniu

diegpl

Thank you for your answer Maniu. But my problem is not with message-id compatibility and I still do not know when an email is considered bounced. Should not this emails be considered bounced (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/why-do-i-need-easy-wp-smtp-with-e-newsletter#post-892077), if yes, that is the bounced logs I am getting.
    Gmail, Yahoo and all others are complaining about the sending rate of this plugins. Which was set to send 150 emails per hour. By what I am seeing there is no way for sending more than that or even less for more than one day without the batch system. Do you agree with me? Yes or no? And if you do not, what is the other test I should do? Because by my tests if I send 150 emails/hour I am already being considered spam without the batch system. And again, I already tested a lot of emails sending platforms, I am sure I was not supposed to be considered spam with a batch system. Thank you.

Maniu

Hey @diegpl

Could you explain how would batch system work in your opinion. For me it means not sending everything at once which is how eNewsletter works.

Bounces are messages returned by server that are saying about email not existing on some server. Sending lots of emails to wrong addresses can cause your problems. Setting up "Bounce settings" properly should help.

Thanks,
    Maniu

diegpl

Man, do you really think people install a batch system at their application for no reason??? Is that what you are telling me??? How many times will I need to show you the bounced headers proving I am right and keep saying that e-Newsletter does not even get bounced emails???
    http://serverfault.com/questions/48428/how-to-send-emails-and-avoid-them-being-classified-as-spam
    Some more headers:

recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on server.xxxx.com.
    The message identifier is:     1Z4nkF-0006bW-Gx
    The date of the message is:    Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:05:27 +0000 +0000
    The subject of the message is: =?UTF-8?Q?Internacionalizar_seu_neg=C3=B3cio?=

Another one saying about the long time in the queue:

recipients after more than 72 hours on the queue on server.xxxx.com.
    The message identifier is:     1Z4c1a-0007fe-83
    The date of the message is:    Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:34:34 +0000 +0000
    The subject of the message is: =?UTF-8?Q?Internacionalizar_seu_neg=C3=B3cio?=
      xxx@xxx.com.br
        host mx-vip-01.uni5.net [177.185.207.35]
        Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<xxxx@xxxxx.com.br>:
        421 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [192.163.213.11] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org

I already did some plugins for WPMUDEV and I was here for helping to improve the plugin. I never won any points for my plugins or my logs orientation, but I was still here for helping. But it does not seem that you want my help, it seems that you are more worried about giving excuses. I am a big fan of you guys, between being Batman or James Farmer I would choose the second one lol, but some stuff needs to be said, this took me a long time. And if that excuse is really the last thing you have to say about the plugin, I think we can close this thread. Thank you very much for your attention.

Jude

Hey @diegpl

We love members like you too .. Thanks for sharing these bounce headers I'm sure we will have use for them. We are not trying to brush you off or give you excuses. Maniu only asked you for your opinion on how a batch system should work.

The way I see it looks like you'll need to take the plugin an rewrite bits to catch bounce headers and include better reporting as that is what it looks like you are missing. I also believe that you are qualified enough to do this. Let me know if you need help in a new thread and I'll help with the process.

Jude

PS > Sending points your way for sharing these bounce headers and that James Farmer comment.

Maniu

Hey @diegpl

Would it be possible for you to give us access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path.
    Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Maybe we are having problem understanding each other but I am trying to help here.

Thanks,
    Maniu

PS. it seems to me that you have not updated to latest version of plugin - if yes, please update - it has the message-id compatibility fix that I my opinion is important in your case