Why does snapshot list only show the first 33 snapshots (out of 52 entered records)

It seems that the snapshot listing only shows 33 ( and a partial 34th) snapshot out of the 52 snapshots I have recorded. The scheduled snapshots all work as far as I have noticed. It just stops listing after 33.

• Bruno

Sorry to say... The problem went away when I upgraded the linux server from Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04 LTS.
    After the upgrade NO plugins were visible in the plugin list as multisite admin... All plugins seemed to work.
    I subsequently moved away all plugins to another folder and re-introduced them (10 at a time) to find out which one that caused a problem...
    After moving all of them back in without seeing the empty plugin-list, I looked at my snapshot list. Sure enough all 52 of them showed up properly formatted and looking happy...

So, I will just chalked this one up to astrological phase-of-the-moon error.
    I do have some funny error messages in my apache log. But that is another story...
    Thanks for responding though. I'll mark this one as resolved.
    Bruno

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.