Why Does Storage Usage Keep going up on main site?

I have storage space monitoring enabled on all sites, and I notice on my main site it seems to be going up 25 MB or so at a time every day, even though I am not really uploading very much at all. I have added plugins and themes, but it seems that this number goes up even when I don't add anything. Is it related at all to what is happening on subsites? Right now it's at about 350 MB. I do have quite a few WPMU plugins, about three dozen themes, and a few other non-WPMU plugins installed. I am sure this could easily account for that usage, but as I say the number seems to go up even on days when I add nothing to the site. Exactly how is this number arrived at?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @williamkowalski,

Hope you're doing well today!

I think this is strange, if you are not uploading new content, creating new subsites, updating themes/plugins.

I tried to make some research in order to find a explanation for that, but, honestly, I was unable.

I hope our members can share your experience and bring their opinions to the topic.

Cheers, Luís

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @williamkowalski

Hope you're doing well today!

Ok, that information unblocks the puzzle :slight_smile:

The backups are the responsible, if you are using our Snapshot Pro plugin, in Snapshots -> All Snapshots, you can see the size of each archive, to make sure that they match with the space consumed.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.