Why Does the Ultimate Branding footer -- block all the edit buttons

There is a problem with the ultimate Branding Plugin ---

the footer image I put in ---- covers the save buttons on all the setup screens --

and so I can't save any of my edits -------

• mindset
    • The Crimson Coder

Now I know why I find this support so frustrating ----- if you are not logged in -- my discussions are not there -- and you can't answer your questions - I just spend another hour trying to figure out how to replay to this topic ---

When I am accessing this area from my dashboard --- I would just assume I am automatically logged in ---- is that a bug --- or just an overlooked annoyance that has cost me probably 20 hours since I joined ----

And that is the only complaint I have ---- LOL which is great ---

so anyhow attached is the footer -- and it is on top of the edit button on all of my screens so -- I can't delete it -- cause I cant save it after I edit it -- I tried to right justify it -- but ha Ha I can't save it --- I spend hours setting up all the features of all my plugins -- thinking this is weird none of these screens have save buttons --

then I went back and found none of my changes have been saved -- so I figured out that -- the picture was covering the save button

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @mindset

I hope you are well today and sorry for the extreme delay, I had missed your previous reply.

When I am accessing this area from my dashboard --- I would just assume I am automatically logged in ---- is that a bug --- or just an overlooked annoyance that has cost me probably 20 hours since I joined ----

You'd normally be logged into the WPMU DEV dashboard if you are using it within your site, do you have a screenshot of that please?

I'm afraid the footer isn't attached, would it be possible to get some super admin login details please? That way it I can see it live and hopefully it'll just be a CSS edit :slight_smile:

If that is okay with you, you can send them to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing

Thank you and sorry again about the delay!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Jack is away on a vacation however I had a look at his assigned emails but could not find any email from you.

Can you kindly send the login details as requested and I will look into it personally ?

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.