why doesn't events have a registration form?

So I love the way events displays and the ease with which it can be configured. What I don't understand is the absence of a registration page for sites that are not membership driven. This is a fitness site that does not a membership style component. The events are just singular in nature and are a membership (club) driver. Am I missing something here? Please advise.

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for posting.

I am not sure I fully understand the point of your question.

It doesn't have a registration page because it doesn't need a registration page and doesn't have any functionality requiring it to create memberships.

wordpress has a registration page as default. either wp-login.php?action=register on a single site, or wp-signup.php on a multisite. events uses the standard wordpress registration, when you click the i'm attending button, if you are not registered, it asks you to register.

events can also integrate with marketpress (which you can set to require registration to purchase), it can also integrate with membership plugin & buddypress, all offer the added functionality of their registration system etc.

hope this helps.