Why Doesn't MarketPress Save Table Shipping Setup?

Hello All,

When configuring shipping options in MarketPress and setting up complex weight tables, etc. if we change shipping methods, then all the configuration is lost.

Is there a reason that the shipping tables being constructed are not saved?

We would like to switch to a different shipping method for testing and then switch back to a shipping weight table we constructed without all the configuration being lost?

For example:
The USPS calculated method keeps failing and when we switch off of it to a weight table and then later switch back to USPS calculated all the weight table values are lost. So if we need to switch off USPS calculated again, we must re-create the weight table from scratch.

Is this intentional?

Can it be modified to save shipping table configurations?

Phil D

• aecnu

Greetings Phil D,

Sorry to see you are having an issue with this item and I am sure I have seen it at least one time before and searched through the posts for the lead developers reply - but cannot find the thread.

We would like to switch to a different shipping method for testing and then switch back to a shipping weight table we constructed without all the configuration being lost?

However, I will try to see if I can replicate this issue and indeed I can.

Is this intentional I have no idea but can replicate the issue even with a one line table.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.