Why doesn't my dashboard show my blog post as published?

This morning, I wrote a blog post for my blog, using Wordpress to type and insert photos. Then I went to my blog dashboard and pulled up the blog post in draft form to check on SEO scores before publishing. I published it, added links to Facebook, and also created a pin for it to put on Pinterest. Soon after, people were telling me the links on Facebook didn't work; they just received a Page Not Found message. When I go to my dashboard now, it still shows no published blog post, but WordPress shows it as published, and some links to it still work. I finalized a migration of my blog from one server to another today, so I'm sure that must have something to do with it. But what, exactly? Is there some link between my dashboard and WordPress that is missing now?

• Rupok

Hi Tamara, thanks for asking.

I'm sorry but I'm not fully clear about your setup. You said "I wrote a blog post for my blog, using Wordpress to type and insert photos", is your blog site built on WordPress and you wrote from your WordPress Blog Dashboard? Or do you mean WordPress.com new editor?

I published it, added links to Facebook, and also created a pin for it to put on Pinterest

Can you please provide the link of your blog post here?

When I go to my dashboard now, it still shows no published blog post, but WordPress shows it as published

Do you mean your WordPress blog site backend Dashboard is showing no published post, but on front-end of your site it's showing that post as public?

Can you please tell us what you told in this thread description with links? I mean when you refer to your blog, can you please mention the link of that blog, when you refer to WordPress, can you please provide the link of that? That will help us to understand better and we can give you proper solution.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok