Why doesn't the UI properly load in edit mode?

Hey guys!

Love WPMU! Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with the UI loading in edit mode.

Firstly, when I enter 'Upfront' from the WP dashboard, it just loads a white screen even if it's edit mode. Secondly, I can create a new page, but it gets stuck on the load screen (i.e. 'loading /page/433...').

Any information you have would be awesome.

Thanks, guys.

Aaron

• Milan

Hello @Aaron,

Welcome to WPMU DEV.

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Dear @Aaron while trying to access your site I got "Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access." You need to revoke support access and regrant it again. You can revoke and regrant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff > Revoke & Regrant

Let me know once you do that.

Cheers!
    Milan.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Aaron, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I took a peek inside your site, but while I saw that your permalink structure was set up with index.php as part of the link structure, inside of:

Settings -> Permalinks

Nothing else seemed out of place to me, settings wise. I was able to open the Upfront editor, and I was able to create pages successfully, though, using the About Page template option, as well as the "None" option.

The only thing that seemed out of place to me was that the icons for the elements were missing.

Was the Upfront editor working properly for you at some point before? If so, may I ask if there was a particular change you made around the time it started to act like this?

Please advise,
    Michael

P.S. Hope you don't mind, I went ahead and extended the Support Access for you, it was about to expire in 2 hours, did that just in case a further look was needed. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.