Why I can't group this elements?

Hi
Why I can group these element?
http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDjqfHi8za

And when I made change in custom css in responsive mode the change is not juste for mobile.

Thanks for your help and nice work!

• Sajid

Hi Gilbert,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Did you tried selecting all elements by holding the shift key + mouse left click ? If no then please try that and then check if it lets you group these elements.

Regarding, the responsive custom CSS, where you are adding the CSS ? In element CSS (if yes then which one) or in Upfront -> Theme Settings -> Add custom CSS rules ?

If you enable support staff access so I could take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Gilbert

Did you tried selecting all elements by holding the shift key + mouse left click ? If no then please try that and then check if it lets you group these elements.

Just hold left click and it work well for other block

Regarding, the responsive custom CSS, where you are adding the CSS ? In element CSS (if yes then which one) or in Upfront -> Theme Settings -> Add custom CSS rules ?

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDjqoIi87W

If you enable support staff access so I could take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access

Done :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help
    Have a nice day!

• Nastia

Hello Gilbert

I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for granting access to your site. I couldn't reproduce this on your site. In responsive mode the CSS editor opened with different css code from the one that you had. So I inserted the code bellow there and the changes were applied only on the responsive view:

.plain-text-container h1 {
        font-size:36px;
    }

Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,
    Nastia