Why is Appointment page NOW only visible to admin ?

We had this working great and recently updated it now the Appointments selections is only showing when logged in as Admin - How to to correct this ? We need users to be able to select a date and create appointment but not sure why it's not showing ? We DO NOT want users to have to log-in.

• Milan

Hello @SMMstrategist,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

Could you please confirm that you are not using any kind of page protection or page is not Create a private or password protected ? Are you using any other plugin which protects content ?

Would you mind to grant me a support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• SMMstrategist

The Page is NOT PW protected. It's hosted on WPE and I notice I get the same Heartbeat API warning that we have always received with this plugin too - "There seems to be something wrong with the WP Heartbeat API state. The "Pending Appointments count notification" add-on might not work properly because of this."
    Unrelated to this issue ??- non the less something I reported on months back and issues was NEVER resolved. I have checked for plugin and Theme conflict and the message keeps coming back

Here is the site link: http://savealator1.wpengine.com/make-an-appointment/

I cannot see the schedule calendar unless I am logged in as Admin. This was not the case with previous versions. I have granted access for you to check this out.

Thanks

• Milan

Hello @SMMstrategist,

Hope you are doing good and thanks for identifying problem and letting us know.

Dear member I am not able to replicate you mentioned behavior on my sandbox site. I've downloaded and installed Yost SEO plugin and enabled it along with Appointments+ plugin. Then tried to look at appointment page as non logged in user. I was able to view it and register appointment without any issue.

Is there something I am missing ? If yes then can you please direct me to right direction with little more information and steps to replicate issue ?

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.