Why is appointments+ creating pages?

Is Appointments+ creating new webpages for every appointment? It looks like that. Does it have to? What if I'm going to have thousands of appointments? That'd be messy.

Also, I've read as much documentation about it as I can, but: can I get 2 weeks of grid appointments on the same page? Or must I use monthly view to get that?

Last, is there really no filter for multiple services? Like I want to limit a drop down to 3 of my 5 services. I can limit it to one... how can I limit to ?

• Nastia

Hello David

I hope you are doing well today!

Is Appointments+ creating new webpages for every appointment?

No, it's not supposed to create new pages on your site. Would you please let me know what pages has been created?

can I get 2 weeks of grid appointments on the same page? Or must I use monthly view to get that?

You can view a weekly calendar or a monthly calendar.

The [app_monthly_schedule] will show a monthly shedule calendar and the [app_schedule] will show a weekly shedule.

In your situation, you can use the [app_monthly_schedule] to view the monhly shedule.

Last, is there really no filter for multiple services? Like I want to limit a drop down to 3 of my 5 services. I can limit it to one... how can I limit to ?

This is not possible to do with the Appointments+, however, I can suggest to assing 3 of your services to a worker id and use the shortcode that will show services that are assigned to this worker:
    [app_services worker="12"]
    Number #12, it's a worker ID.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.