Why is content being blocked when it's not protected?

Some of the pages on our site are being blocked to some users. It's hard to tell what level the users are on, whether just Visitors or Free Trial Members or paid members.

I know that some are being blocked (even the home page sometimes) as Google Analytics is recording them.

None of these pages have any rules (positive or negative) against them in membership and it only happens sometimes.

It actually happened today on the Membership Upgrade Confirmation page when someone was returned to the site after making a payment at PayPal!

Can you please shed some light as to why this is happening?

Thanks,
James

• Michael Bissett

Hey @James, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

With an intermittent issue like this, it's hard to tell what exactly is going on. After browsing around on your site, the only page I noticed requiring me to log in was your "Members Area" page.

If you're using a caching system, I have a feeling that it could be part of the problem here. I'd recommend disabling that temporarily, and trying to browse around the site as your users in the various levels you have (even browsing around as test users, and going through the subscription process, to see if you get that issue you mentioned).

Let's try that first, and see where that takes us. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.