Why is domain mapping showing up twice in my network admin settings

In the Network admin settings, Domain Mapping shows up twice in the settings area. When I click on the lower one, it redirects to a page that says: "Please edit your /home3/XXXXXX/public_html/wp-config.php and move the line define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); above the last require_once() in that file or make sure you updated sunrise.php."

When I click on the other Domain Mapping link in settings, everything appears to be normal (except that I am having trouble logging into eNom). I have the sunrise.php file in wp-contents and the define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ) line of code in wp-config just below the wp-debug line.

When I network disable the plugin, the normal Domain Mapping link goes away in settings, however the other link with the error message is still there. When I re-enable Domain Mapping the normal version reappears. I can edit settings and everything appears normal, although, as I mentioned, I am having trouble logging into eNom from the Domain Mapping login area in settings (I did submit a support ticket with them and they added my IP address to the live environment, and I set up a testing environment with them). Could the two issues possibly somehow be related? Thanks for your help