Why is it my site page shows like this?

Hello Admin,

Why is it my site page shows like this?
I am currently using the "CherryTruffle " theme from elegant theme
everytime i refresh my page still broken page or not properly shows the actual footage and designs of the page.

I am also using different browsers and different computers but still the page site is broken.

Here's the screenshot below.

Thanks a lot and more power.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @David,

When I looked at your site this morning it was showing normally and didn't have those rendering issues.
    Did you made any changes in the meantime on your site that can be causing this?
    Is it only happening with this theme or is it also showing like this when using default WP theme?
    Have you tried disabling any plugins you have installed to check if any of them are in conflict with the theme?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• David
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Predrag,

Thanks again for your immediate support.
    Nope i did not change anything.

I have experienced this kind of scenario only this particular theme, and sometimes to other elegant themes.

I tried to use other computers and laptops but still the same scenario, that's why i seek help asap because i have already tested on the other computers and laptops.

Please help. Thanks a lot again.

David

• David
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Predrag,

Thanks for viewing my account.
    I just noticed that during installing some themes of elegant themes, i used to experienced some error installing, but still i continue using that because i just thought it's just normal since upon checking the themes were actually displaying on my theme account.

But i have noticed only that when i began to activate each theme and it displayed a broken page site.

Then i came to realize what i used to noticed before installing such plugins.
    And i think that could be the problem.

So i did not disable such plugins.

Now, i just deleted such broken themes, and i will going to install it again then observe what will happen next after installing.

Again thank you for your continuous support. Till next support again.
    God bless.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.