Why is re-occuring payments in membership2 almost imposssible to manage?

I have the right kind of paypal account, I was just wondering how does one configure membership2's billing settings to work with my paypal business account? I hardly ever use this support system and I could really use some personal attention. Let me know what I can do.

Thank you very much
and happy holidays

I've turned on IPN listening to my knowledge.
3133552338 please call if you need me.

• Milan

Hello @detroitexposure,

Dear member I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking and giving support access right on :slight_smile:

Would you please read this nice article which gives information about how you can use our support system ?
    premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Now To setup paypal account with membership you need your paypal credentials to be setup correctly on Membership > Settings > Payment > Paypal Single Gateway / Paypal Standard Gateway page section.

Required credentials you can get from your profile page of your paypal account.

But when I tried to look at paypal credentials setup setting page on your site, I just got to know that countries are not listed properly to select base country. And many of the other inputs fields of paypal credentials are shuffled. It seems to me that this could be because of some other plugin. Would you please conduct plugin conflict test as described in the flowchart of this page at the end ?
    premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

if after this test you don't get paypal payment gateway setting section on payment page properly displayed please test with default wordpress theme.

I've attached screenshot describing how page payment settings page should be displayed.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.