Why is the headline in slider and facebook box not

Why is the headline in slider and facebook box not responsive?

I also install facebook plugin but I cannot get it to work as comments box for blog. So I want to replace the wordpress comment box with facebook comments.

Thanks

• Sajid

Hi @Renier,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

The header is going away from container because of its size. You either need to change the size of header on mobile or use following code to break the word to second line.

.upfront-output-object.upfront-output-plain_text.c24.upfront-plain_txt.text-center > .upfront_theme_color_0 {
        word-wrap: break-word;
    }

Yes, I could reproduce this issue on my own site. Therefore I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying developer to fix this issue.

Thanks for bring it to our attention and keep an eye on this thread for updates or see WPMU DEV > Updates to get notification of this change.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Nastia

Hello @Renier, I hope you are doing well today!

Would you please update the Fixer theme and grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support so that I can check?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I struggle to get the facebook box responsive can you please login and fix it for me.

With Upfront you can edit the website's mobile view separately. Click on Responsive mode, select on the top bar the mobile device you wish to modify the theme. Please check the attached screenshot. To fix the facebook like box view in responsive mode, I can add some additional CSS code.

Please post here when you grant support access.

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello @xbrchcoza, I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for granting access to your site.

Yes, we had a bug with Facebook box, but it's fixed now. Please update the theme to the latest version.

To fix the issue with title, I put the following CSS code into the Text element preset I created (TextPreset). So the CSS style is applied only to this specific element.

h1 {
    word-wrap: break-word; }

Now, in responsive view the title break the word to second line.

Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Renier

Hi I have a problem with the parallax menu.

I explain I work with the fixer theme. So the home page has one menu to work with the parallax.

When I click on blog then it goes away from home page to /blog

Now I select the menu on top I want it to be fixer inner.

When I select fixer inner and click save it not only change the /blog but also the home page.

I want different menus to work together.

Home page must work with fixer menu
    Blog must work with fixer inner menu
    Privacy page must work with fixer inner menu.

But it does not I have granted access to the site to see what is the problem.

Also when a person use the home page parallax and click on menu all scroll down well but there is not button to go up back where all other themes does have it. So how can I make this.

Thanks

• Nastia

Hello Reiner, I hope you are doing well today!

Would you please create a new thread regarding this new issues you have, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here.

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.