Why is the signup page not styling at all for certain parts?

The sign up page of Pro Sites seems to work ok - but i have some issues.
1] the 'sign up your site' does not style at all - like raw html
2]the 'credit card' info part does not style at all - like raw html
3] after completing sign up - the page reverts back to the sign up page - now 'upgrade' page for the user - very confusing

i can find no settings to adjust any of these issues - any ideas?

• Rupok

Hi SitePro,

So sorry for the inconvenience. Pro Sites checkout table input forms inherits input field design from the currently active theme so it matches the site design. On your site, I found that you have created a custom theme which doesn't have any input field design definition yet. That's why those input fields are showing as raw HTML.

However, you can fix those with the following custom CSS Code:

input {
      border: 1px solid #d7d7d7;
      border-radius: 2px;
      line-height: normal;
      margin: 10px 5px;
      padding: 10px;
      width: 100%;
    }
    select {
      border: 1px solid #d7d7d7;
      margin: 10px 5px;
      padding: 10px;
    }
    .checkout-gateways {
      text-align: center;
    }
    #psts-cc-table {
      margin: 0 auto;
      width: 500px;
    }
    #psts-stripe-checkout > h2 {
      text-align: center;
    }

You should be using these Custom CSS Code in your "Global Theme CSS" section inside your Upfront Builder. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe, this will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

after completing sign up - the page reverts back to the sign up page - now 'upgrade' page for the user

Can you please temporarily activate any default WordPress theme and check if it behaves the same of not. Moreover, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.