Why Is the Smush-It Notice Up All The Time. Why doesn't the Dismiss BUtton Dismiss the Notice?

This is becoming beyond irritating and looks really stupid when I hit the dismiss button on a LIVE Hangout on Air(HOA), and instead of dismissing, this irritating sales block takes me back to the dashboard and is still present.

I did not do my HOA this week for a variety of reasons, but I will be doing it next week. If this is still present I will discontinue my business with WPMU.

I am very dissatisfied anyway as many of your products do not work as presented and the support appears to ignore the comments from it's clients making requests (such as making pro-sites work with membership or allowing reader in the frontend.)

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Arizona Lowe,

I hope you're well and thank you for you remarks!

Actually, you can hide notifications by going to the

"WPMU DEV" -> "Manage" page

in your dashboard. You can hide "Special offers" and "New release announcements" with just two clicks if needed. I've attached a screenshot of those settings for your convenience.

As for new features requests we're absolutely doing everything to meet community member's expectations. Please note however, that we're offering you a lot of plugins and themes and there's a lot of feature request for each of them. Thus we have to make choices and schedule some development timelines that are mostly based on the support that the particular ideas gather from the community members. This means that some of the features are implemented earlier and some are implemented later. However, we're always aiming to do our best.

Going back to the notification issue: please let me know if the aforementioned solution worked for you!

Regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Arizona,

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. I'll let the developers team know about it as it is obviously a bug of some kind. That said, could you please attach a screenshot of such a "sales block" so I could take a closer look in order to find a solution for you?

Regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Arizona Lowe,

I hope you're well today and thank you for the screenshot!

I apologize again for the delay on my side. I know now exactly what are you referring to. That said, I'd like to ask you to update the plugin as soon as possible, as the message speaks for itself: there's an urgent need to move from Yahoo servers in order to keep the plugin working. I believe that's what this message is/was so persistent: just to make as sure as possible that all users of the plugin will notice it and perform an update.

For me (on my test setup) the issue is no longer relevant as indeed plugin's update fixed it.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.