Why isnt my websites auto updating?

I put pro sites but none of my plugins are updating says my sites are not setup for auto updates and all of them are enabled do not understand what is going on.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Charles,

I hope you're well today!

I took a look at both the screenshots and your account page and I've noticed that the "wantingtosucceed" site is enlisted there twice: one time without the "www" prefix and one time with it.

Furthermore, both this versions seems to be running different WordPress versions and different plugins. This might be a bit confusing so before we got any further with this, I'd like to straighten things up a bit :slight_smile:

Is the "www.wantingtosucceed..." diffrent from "wantingtosucceed..." site (or was it in the past)?
    Also, could you please use go to the

"WPMU DEV" -> "Updates" page

and use the "Auto Update" button?

I understand that the notification is there but does it prevent you from updating the plugins at all?

Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Charles!

If it does redirect you to a plugin download page instead of updating it, please also try the following steps:

1. Disable all the caching/security plugins for the moment if you're using any and empty all caches (including your browser's cache)
    2. Go to your dashboard's

"WPMU DEV" -> "Manage" page

and click on "Edit" link right next to your WPMU DEV API Key

This should allow you to reset your API Key.

3. Check again if updates work.

Let me know of the results please!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.