why the Apponitment+ plugin does not support the Map Synchronization automatically to the admin

Hi,

Service Provider and admin does not see appointment on his Google calendar and when make any changes on Google calendar, its does not directly effect on site.

When we make any appointment, Google calendar is not effected.

Please check i have given admin access of this site http://192.206.5.200/~development/appoinments/. please check it and give me any solution ASAP. Its very urgent.

Regard,
Ramesh Chand Pandey

• Patrick

Hi there @Morpheme Webnexus Pvt. Ltd.

I hope you're well today!

I just logged into your site to check your settings, and things look OK. Except for the Integration Mode setting.

From what I understand from your post above, you want the synchronization to be 2-way: when an appointment is made on your site, export it to Gcal, and when you block off time in Gcal, import that into Appointments+. Is that correct?

If so, you need to set the Integration Mode to the last option: A+ <-> GCal (Synchronization).

I also tested the connection by clicking the Test link at the bottom of the settings screen and got a success message. Can you please check your Google calendar for the test appointment that should be there?

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.