why won't framemarket update install automatically?

I Just downloaded the $40/annual plan to have FrameMarket with all the updates, etc. : Nice work, you just purchased FrameMarket, we're attaching your receipt - if you haven't already, please install the WPMU DEV Dashboard to get started:

However, I cannot install the update. It won't auomatically do it from the DEV Dashboard and I'm not comfortable with FTP transfers... I need help, please.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Theresa!

What's happening when you try to update via the dashboard? Have you tried updating from the Updates item in your Admin sidebar menu? If not, give that a go and see if it goes through.

As for updating via FTP, it's actually pretty simple!

1. Log into your server with the FTP credentials provided by your host via an FTP client, like Filezilla. (There will be fields for your ftp address, which is usually http://ftp.yoursite.com, your FTP username, and your FTP password.)
    2. Download and unzip the theme file to your hard drive.
    3. With your FTP client, navigate to your wp-content/themes/framemarket folder.
    4. Drag and drop the new files from your harddrive to your server, just like if you're using Windows explorer or Finder on Mac.
    5. When asked, select "overwrite" to replace the current files with the new ones.

Hope this helps, Theresa, and I hope you're having a great weekend!

• Theresa
    • Flash Drive

My goodness - thank you so much for the quick response. I'm concerned maybe I purchased the wrong plan. I have tried from the sidebar. When i scroll down and see WPMU DEV Theme Updates - I have version 1.5.3 and want to update to 1.6 but the actions tell me i need to upgrade to do so. I was under the impression that the $40/annual feel would include this??

Any thoughts?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.