Widgest in Network Theme

Hi

1. I just want to know what function the Sidebar Blog in widgets for the Network Theme. Is it possible to make a sidebar with a plugin or something like that.
2. Can i make changes in the header-bar. Not the Header on the pop but the next.

Best Tim

• aecnu

Greetings Tim,

Thank you for your great questions though they are almost impossible to answer because we do not know your coding skill level.

1. I just want to know what function the Sidebar Blog in widgets for the Network Theme.

I have no idea as to the answer to this question and hopefully the lead developer @S H Mohanjith will be kind enough to let us know.

Is it possible to make a sidebar with a plugin or something like that.

I would certainly say almost anything is possible with the necessary vision and coding skills. This item is way beyond the scope of the support we offer in this forum.

2. Can i make changes in the header-bar. Not the Header on the pop but the next.

This is another subjective question Tim in which I can only ask, can you?

I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this theme for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• S H Mohanjith

1. I just want to know what function the Sidebar Blog in widgets for the Network Theme. Is it possible to make a sidebar with a plugin or something like that.

Yes you could register a sidebar with a plugin, but usually you put it in the theme. However I get what you are trying to achieve, creating a custom plugin will be just fine.

Please see function.php like 85 to 123 for how we do it in the network theme.

You can change the header images, however you cannot change any changes to header.php without loosing those changes when you upgrade to a newer version of the Network Theme.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.