Widget

Does anybody encounter this issue that Widget does not move for some reasons? Also, it is impossible to open the Buddypress Side Widget Container. Please advise.

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

I have run across themes that have a list of widgets on the front end, but don't display them on the back end. Then if I place a widget in the same area; the others disappear? So I just use full width template, unless I need a widget. Is this what you are talking about?

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey @humanceo

I have seen this in some installs, yes. Mostly to do with some plugins loading some js that conflicts with the WordPress scripts I think.

Try in a different browser / disable some of the plugins and see. Disabling one of the plugins should fix it.

Then you can edit the widget and then re-enable the plugin. Unfortunately you would have to do this every time you want to edit the widgets.

Good luck!

• humanceo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

my website is antiquetalker.com

The widget usually can drag into the widget containers at the right side, however, I can still drag some of the widgets in the beginning few rows, but those widgets at the end, I cannot drag them. I have tried to disable some plugins, it still the same way. On top of that, the buddy press widget containers does not open at all when I click on them.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.