Widget Broken

Hi,

The widget for the e-Newsletter plugin appears to be broken. It is not asking for the subscriber’s name as I checked in the widget settings, and the text in the box were you fill the e-mail address is white text on an off-white background and I can not seem to find the CSS for the widget.

If you could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks

• Peter Boll
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey again, I was actually just playing with it some more and realize now that it is actually working fine for non-site members which is what I want it to do as this site will not be having members signed up for it.

But the “Successfully Subscribed” announcement box still needs it’s color changed.

• Peter Boll
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there!

Thanks for responding. You can see the site live on it’s construction site at tinyentertainment.biz/scalesseafood

The widget is bottom center. It looks fine as it is, but when you go to subscribe, when the page reloads there is a box that says “Successfully Subscribed”, but that box has white text on a similar color background making it illegible.

Thanks!

• aristath
    • Recruit

@peter Boll

You ‘ll simply have to add the following code at the end of your stylesheet:

.e-newsletter-widget #message {
    background: none !important;
    border: none !important;
    }

If you don’t know how to do that, then you could simply add a text widget above the newsletter widget and copy-paste the following inside it:

<style>
    .e-newsletter-widget #message {
    background: none !important;
    border: none !important;
    }
    </style>

I hope that helps!

I am marking this issue as resolved.

If however you find that the above solution doesn’t work for you or you need any further assistance/clarifications to get it working then please feel free to reopen it and post an update on your current status. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.