Widget Detail

Hi

How can I get the 'Upcoming Events' Widget to display more info - like the date, time and maybe an excerpt for each event?

Thanks

Andy

• aecnu

Greetings Andy,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

How can I get the 'Upcoming Events' Widget to display more info - like the date, time and maybe an excerpt for each event?

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Though the widget displays event attendees, upcoming events and most popular events in any widgetized area of your site, unfortunately, the date, time, excerpt for each event it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development.

Any other +1's for these features out there?

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thanks again and it is great to have you as a WPMU Dev member.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• 58Twelve

Hey Joe

Thanks for the swift response.

The plugin is fantastic, but you know how it is - never satisfied :wink:

If there is a way to make the widgets generally more configurable - even just to limit the number of events it displays etc, that'd be truly awesome. In the meantime I'll just be a bit more creative with my titles and use a custom post plugin to limit the display to 5.

Great work

Cheers

Andy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.