Widgets Missing After Go Live

So, I went live with a site. I have experienced this only once before - but my Text Widgets are gone. I still see them in the database... but they don't show up in the Widgets tab (or the frontend of course).

Why wouldn't this show up in the widgets and is there a modification I can make to make it show up?

• tbennett04
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

ADDITIONAL INFO:

From the database I see:
    i:10;a:3:{s:5:\"title\";s:0:\"\";s:4:\"text\";s:190:\"<p class=\"normal-size\">Mercy exists because of the generous support of the community.</p>\r\n<a class=\"cta\" href=\"/get-involved/donate\"><span class=\"heart icon\">Invest in Mercy.</span></a>\";s:6:\"filter\";b:0;}s:12:\"_multiwidget\";i:1;}

When I went live I just ran a couple of find and replace commands over the database to get rid of the ending "/dev" in the URL:

update wp_options set option_value = replace(option_value, '/dev', '');

• tbennett04
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

That's what I thought? No text widget in either in active area (I have 2?). When I DID move the text widget to the sidebar it removed the old one from the DB. It isn't a huge deal. Three widgets, easy to recreate - but I definitely don't want it to happen again...

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @tbennett04

Greetings of the day !

Seems like it was a temporary issue. I am marking this thread as resolved, however, if you see the same issue again (or if the issue is still there), please feel free to reopen it :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.