Wiki 1.2.5 causes page lockup with WooThemes Canvas 5.7.0

I just updated my Canvas theme to WooThemes Canvas 5.7.0 and I find that your Wiki 1.2.5 fails to display complete pages, causing the page to become unresponsive.

I've verified this on both staging and production servers with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers on OS X.

I've no idea if this is a problem with Canvas 5.7.0 or WPMU DEV Wiki 1.2.5, so I've opened trouble tickets with both.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Michael Fraase, I hope you're well today!

Could you please post a link to that page so that we may see this in action?
    It might require some custom CSS in order to be properly integrated with your theme, or even a custom template file!

Please advise,
    Ari.

• Michael Fraase
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This is definitely related to W3 Total Cache minification. When I disable W3 Total Cache, the wiki pages appear to load correctly; enabling W3 Total Cache causes a problem that Firefox reports as a script problem and provides a URL to a minified .js file that doesn't exist.

Previous versions of the WooThemes Canvas theme did not exhibit this problem, so I'm assuming it's a problem with the Canvas 5.7.0 update.

• Michael Fraase
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I resolved this with the following workaround:

1. WP-Admin > Performance > Minify
    2. Select the Combine only option in the JS section

Versions of the Canvas theme prior to 5.7.0 worked with the Minify option selected in the JS section, so I have to conclude that this problem is a result of the Canvas 5.7.0 update.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.