Wiki breacrumbs bug - path out of order, returns page not found

I have installed the paid Wiki plugin and am finding a display error in the way the breadcrumbs are presented.

All my settings are defaults as per the user manual: slug is /wiki

One one of the top level wiki pages, i.e. http://www.example.com/wiki/content,
the breadcrumb is displayed as:
Wikis > Content

The hyperlink on the "Wikis" breadcrumb points to /wordpress/wiki/, which returns a "page not found" error.

On a 2nd level wiki page, i.e. http://www.example.com/wiki/content/subcontent, the breadcrumb displays as:
Content > Wikis > Subcontent

Firstly, the breadcrumb is out of order - the "Wikis" link should be first, followed by the "Content" link. Secondly, the "Content" breadcrumb links correctly to the intended wiki page, but the "Wikis" breadcrumb links to the same /wordpress/wiki/ page that returns a "page not found" error.

I did not find this behavior with the Wiki Lite plugin; it seems unique to the way the paid Wiki plugin generates the breadcrumb.

Any assistance most appreciated.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

I am sorry you are having this issue.

It looks like we're dealing with two issues, the first is an issue with the permalinks and the second is with the breadcrumbs.

First, let's try a simple fix to permalinks issues.

Could you go to your permalinks settings, change them to something different, save, and then change them back to what they were before.

This normally acts as a reset and fixes the majority of permalink issues. It may also fix the breadcrumbs issue. If it doesn't, we'll try something else.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.