Wiki Front end styling is problematic with my theme.

Hi,
Frontend Wiki styling is almost dead. The box sizes need to increase along with a lot of improvement needed. Can't see what's being typed in the option boxes while creating a Wiki on the Front End.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Vinay,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a liberty of visiting your site using a support access that you've granted. As for option boxes, this CSS should help I think:

.single-incusb-wiki input[type="text"] {font-size:1.2em;}

You may however want to adjust the size.

That said, that current style was in fact picked up from your current theme. I'm sure we could override this (and other aspects of WIKI pages) but it would be much easier if you could describe in details what exactly do you wish to achieve (a simple drawing/sketch would be of great help as well).

Please advise!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Vinay,

There are probably adjustments needed for styling based on the theme and plugins that could be affecting front end posting like visual composer.

Can you try applying this CSS fix as that should increase the size of input fields and fit the text nicely there:

.incsub_wiki form div input[type=text] {
        height: auto;
    }

Currently there's no way of creating parent wikis on front end, only child wikis can be created this way.

As for the search, there's Search Wikis widget included within the plugin that will allow you to search through wiki posts.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.