Wiki plugin editing rights query

I’ve just purchased the Wiki plugin and am testing it out to see if it does what I need. I have a question and a couple of comments about editing rights:

– Q: When you edit a wiki you can set it to be edited by “1 Anyone; 2 Network users; 3 Site users; 4 Users who can edit posts in this site”. I couldn’t find help on what these meant so did a trial, and think you mean:

– 3 Site users – anyone who is logged in

– 4 anyone who can edit – authors/editors/admin

– Is this correct, and what is meant by ‘network users’?

– Comments:

1. It would help to have a note defining the above

2. another post said that editing rights cannot be set globally, and they also can’t be set in the dashboard. To set rights I have to access each wiki page and go into ‘edit mode’. This is a major issue – as I set up the wiki I want global access (which is what most wikis expect as default) so that others can easily test it, and then I might well want to limit it to logged in users. I also want other people to add wikis, and leaving it up to them to tick the right box is a recipe for chaos.

3. The check boxes are not mutually exclusive – I can tick multiple boxes. I haven’t tested how that would work, but it seems bad practice.

– So if any of these can be added to the to do list, that would be great. And If I’m mistaken, just let me know.

My site is http://www.sciblog.org.uk/tbresistwp/, and most posts are set to ‘anyone’, but there are test pages with other privileges under ‘about’.

Thanks