Wiki Plugin throws White Screen on Admin

Hi There,

I have the wiki plugin enabled on a subsite (edtech.uvic.ca/edci336) on my WPMU network (edtech.uvic.ca) and as a result of enabling it I can no longer access the dashboard for that site. The other sites on the network are accessible.

I have disabled and enabled plugins and determined that this one is the problem. Has anyone else had these issues?

WP 3.8
BP 1.9.1

Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,
Jillianne

jcode

Hi Ashok,

Apologies for the delayed response. Here are the following errors I get from Wordpress:

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/members-list/core/sort.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/members-list/core/search.php on line 30

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: Use of undefined constant BP_MNETWORK_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'BP_MNETWORK_PLUGIN_DIR' in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-multi-network/loader.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined variable: twittercj_members_extension_check in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-twitter/buddypress-twitter.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined variable: twittercj_group_extension_check in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-twitter/buddypress-twitter.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant BUDDYBOSS_DEBUG - assumed 'BUDDYBOSS_DEBUG' in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/init.php on line 112

Notice: Undefined variable: adminbar_enabled in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/init.php on line 142

Notice: Undefined variable: adminbar_enabled in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/init.php on line 146

Notice: Use of undefined constant BUDDYBOSS_PICS_SLUG - assumed 'BUDDYBOSS_PICS_SLUG' in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/buddyboss-pics/buddyboss-pics-loader.php on line 14

Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Do not deregister the jquery script in the administration area. To target the frontend theme, use the wp_enqueue_scripts hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.6.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: bp_is_home is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_my_profile instead. in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
    Jillianne

Ash

Hi there

I am extremely sorry for the delay. I was off to join in WordCamp so had no access in the forum. I really apologize for this.

This is strange. About the error you got you need to worry about these:
    Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Do not deregister the jquery script in the administration area. To target the frontend theme, use the wp_enqueue_scripts hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.6.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: bp_is_home is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_my_profile instead. in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908

These could be generated by any plugin or your active theme. If you don't see any issue then I think the plugin that had problem is updated and fix the bug.

Let me know if you need more help.

Cheers
    Ash