Wiki Plugin throws White Screen on Admin

Hi There,

I have the wiki plugin enabled on a subsite (edtech.uvic.ca/edci336) on my WPMU network (edtech.uvic.ca) and as a result of enabling it I can no longer access the dashboard for that site. The other sites on the network are accessible.

I have disabled and enabled plugins and determined that this one is the problem. Has anyone else had these issues?

WP 3.8
BP 1.9.1

Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,
Jillianne

• jcode

Hi Ashok,

Apologies for the delayed response. Here are the following errors I get from Wordpress:

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/members-list/core/sort.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/members-list/core/search.php on line 30

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: Use of undefined constant BP_MNETWORK_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'BP_MNETWORK_PLUGIN_DIR' in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-multi-network/loader.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined variable: twittercj_members_extension_check in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-twitter/buddypress-twitter.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined variable: twittercj_group_extension_check in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-twitter/buddypress-twitter.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant BUDDYBOSS_DEBUG - assumed 'BUDDYBOSS_DEBUG' in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/init.php on line 112

Notice: Undefined variable: adminbar_enabled in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/init.php on line 142

Notice: Undefined variable: adminbar_enabled in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/init.php on line 146

Notice: Use of undefined constant BUDDYBOSS_PICS_SLUG - assumed 'BUDDYBOSS_PICS_SLUG' in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-content/themes/buddyboss/buddyboss-inc/buddyboss-pics/buddyboss-pics-loader.php on line 14

Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Do not deregister the jquery script in the administration area. To target the frontend theme, use the wp_enqueue_scripts hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.6.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: bp_is_home is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_my_profile instead. in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
    Jillianne

• Ash

Hi there

I am extremely sorry for the delay. I was off to join in WordCamp so had no access in the forum. I really apologize for this.

This is strange. About the error you got you need to worry about these:
    Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Do not deregister the jquery script in the administration area. To target the frontend theme, use the wp_enqueue_scripts hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.6.) in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Notice: bp_is_home is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_my_profile instead. in /home1/20/edtech/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908

These could be generated by any plugin or your active theme. If you don't see any issue then I think the plugin that had problem is updated and fix the bug.

Let me know if you need more help.

Cheers
    Ash