Wiki pages are not displaying. When I attempt to view, the result is "Page not found."
- This is a 100% fresh Wordpress installation (WP version 3.5.1).
- Only installed and activated plug ins are WPMU DEV Dashboard, Jetpack by WordPress.com and Wiki
- Theme installed is default theme Twenty Twelve
- I haven't made any other modifications yet
Order of Events:
- Installed wordpress
- Installed WPMU DEV Dashboard
- Installed Wiki Plugin using your Dashboard
- Made some wiki categories
- Added a couple of test wikis
- Status of test wikis is public and published
Clicking on the "view wiki" link results in "Page not found"
Your installation and usage instructions don't indicate that anything else is required to make this function. Please advise.