Wiki Pro doesn't show categories or tags I've added

An earlier answer to not being able to see the wiki on my site was to type /wiki/ after the address. That takes me there, but doesn't show any categories or tags. I want the categories to be on the left just like wikipedia. And I want everything linked.
In the center, I want to have 3 articles/summaries with the [more...] capability.
And additional sorting tools on the right. Am I asking for too much?
I've tried searching wiki pro, but can't find a getting started manual.

• Nastia

Hello Valerie

Welcome to WPMU DEV Community!

You can show the categories with Wiki Widget, navigate from your dashboard to Appearance > Widget. If your theme has built-in sidevar, you can frag and drop the Wiki categories widget there.

You can try Custom Sidebars Pro plugin which will help to dynamically displaying custom sidebars on pages.

I'm afraid the Wiki Pro plugin does not have settings to show a specific number of wikis on a page, additional sorting options and it does show the whole article and not just an excerpt.

To achieve this, there need to be done modifications to the core plugin's file. It's requires a custom coding and it's out of a scope that we can provide in this forum.
    Please feel free to post a new job in Jobs & Pros forum, so a skillful developer can do this for you.

If you are looking for Wiki Pro user guide, you can find it on the Wiki's usage page
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-wiki/#product-usage

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.