wiki pro is not working - it is blanking out my admin pages

Wiki Pro is whiting out my admin pages, and I have to disable all plugins to get back in. It seems to be conflicting with my Avada fusion core plugin which is necessary for my them.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jeremy,

Hope you're doing well today!

Are you seeing any errors at all or just white screen?

Could you turn on wp_debug in your wp-config.php - we have a guide on using wp_debug here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/debugging-wordpress-how-to-use-wp_debug/

Once turned to 'true' then you should see some errors when activating Wiki Pro.

If that's still not helping solve the problem, then could you send in your FTP and WP login so we can a copy of your Avada theme and debug it further on our own install :slight_smile:

Send this in through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

*If you keep WP support access open then you don't need to send that in.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jeremy,

Hope you're doing well today and apologies for the delay.

I've taken a look on your install and yes it's definitely conflicting with Fusion core but appears to be conflicting with something else as well, I activated the fusion core plugin and Avada theme on my site without any issues - I'm seeing warnings/notices with your caching, but that doesn't seem to be the issue here. Perhaps this could be server related.

I'm calling in one of our coding experts to dig deeper into this one. I'll pass all of the info I've got onto them to speed up the process.

If you have any further questions in the meantime then just let us know :slight_smile:

Enjoy the rest of your day. SLS will post back here once they've made progress on this.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Ash

Hello @Jeremy

I hope you are well today.

The issue is with Fusion Core plugin. If you go to /wp-content/plugins/fusion-core/admin/class-pagebuilder.php you will see the following code:

public static function get_instance() {
    	if( @user_can_richedit() ) {

// If the single instance hasn't been set, set it now.
    		if ( null == self::$instance ) {
    			self::$instance = new self;
    		}
    	} else {
    		add_action( 'edit_form_after_title', 'add_notice_of_disabled_rich_editor' );
    	}

return self::$instance;

}

The error comes from @user_can_richedit() function, here @ is used to hide any error message.

Try to replace that code with this:

public static function get_instance() {
    		if ( null == self::$instance ) {
    			self::$instance = new self;
    		}
    	return self::$instance;
    }

I believe one of our member already reported to Avada about this, but it would be better if you report to. Give this thread as a reference to them.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.