Will Affiliates work with woocommerce?

Hi
I am running a multisite where I clone a template website for my clients and then customize each client's site when they subscribe. I have 2 questions in this regard.
1) I want to use Affiliates to manage payments to people who refer my product - I currently have payments for subscriptions to my product setup through woocommerce. Would I need to change to MarketPress for Affiliates to work or will it track payments made via woocommerce?
2) I am currently using your Cloner plugin to duplicate my template site each time a client subscribes. Would ProSites be a better solution, especially considering the need to track affiliate referrals?
Thanks and regards
Jonathon

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Jonathon,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Our Affiliate plugin doesn't have Woocommerce integration but it does have one with MarketPress and Pro Sites.

You can use either of the two in order to have referrals on your network, and whatever you choose I would suggest checking out our New Blog Templates plugin as well.

This plugin will allow you to create template from your existing site and then when new site is registered you can set that template to be used, this way there's no need to clone anything after site creation as it will be done automatically.

It also integrates with Pro Sites so sites registered from front end will also get your desired template right from start.

Best regards,
    Predrag