will I be able to use the themes and or plugins I download after my membership expires?

I'm new here, so sorry if this is a duplicate question. I tried submitting through the website but couldnt submit it just stays on "Please Wait"

I got the month to month membership for now because this is a short term project and the client does not have the budget to pay for more.

2 part question:

1. Will I be able to use the plugins and themes that I download during this month even after I cancel the membership? What about Video tutorials?

And if I can, then can I use them on any future WP sites? Or just the one?

2. What if I get another client that can benefit from the membership? Can I change from month to month to quarterly or annual membership?

• aecnu

Greetings gediweb,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

1. Will I be able to use the plugins and themes that I download during this month even after I cancel the membership?

Yes you can with the exception of the video tutorials and anti-splog which both require the API.

What about Video tutorials?

Correct they are not included and require the API that is only active with an active membership.

And if I can, then can I use them on any future WP sites? Or just the one?

With the exception of those two mentioned above, you can use the current ones on other sites but as hpidriver kindly mentioned it does not include updates.

2. What if I get another client that can benefit from the membership? Can I change from month to month to quarterly or annual membership?

I am sure that you can and you will want to upgrade as hpidriver mentioned above ~or~ contact the billing department directly using the form located at:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.