Will M2Pro have a good analytics/management section sometime soon ya think?

Hey folks,

Will M2Pro have a good analytics/management section sometime soon ya think?

:slight_smile:

• Greg

@Michael Bissett

Hey. Sure. Something like a nice dashboard to see a clean snapshot of stats similar to maybe Google Analytics (visual graphs, segments, statuses, any conflicts, issues, out of sync members, or anything else that would be considered critical).

Having a better view of what is going on would be nice so that they can be managed better.

Right now, one kindof has a idea of what is going on but in my view it is a little clunky to get a real solid view.

A way to be able to be 100% sure members are "in sync" with the payment processor like Paypal and Stripe would also be very very valuable.

Also, I notice that some are shows as active when they are in fact not active (but expired). Being able to only see true actives, inactives, expireds etc would be great.

Beign able to see current run rates or revenues for different time peirords would be good (even possible forcasting based on the last x days average signup, renewals, etc would be out very cool).

Running various reports would be super cool too . . .

There are other things I am likely forgetting to mention but that is the general idea:

Having a better view of what is going on that can be relied upon for key indicators and statuses . . .

Just some quick and fragmented points . . .

Does that help?

What do you think?

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Greg,

Wow, thanks for the clarification, you've said quite a bit there! :slight_smile:

I'm not presently aware of plans for a Dashboard that's this elaborate, but with this thread being in the Features & Feedback section, that's not to say it couldn't happen if enough folks are wanting it.

That said, anyone else here in the community interested in a Dashboard like this? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.