Will plugin work on single wordpress site?

Will this plugin work on a single site?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings patschraier,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the question and as shown on the plugins home page, right column, compatibility --> it is only for use with MultiSites.

The idea of the plugin is that they are setting the password for their sub site of a MultiSite - which a solo WordPress install does not have.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tish,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for asking and there are many plugins addressing the password though none specifically state this function: http://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=set+password&sort=

Personally when I started with WordPress in February of 2011 and found these plugins and others that required MultiSite to function, I set up a MultiSite and just used it as a single site but had access to all the plugins and setting it so that users could register but not make sub sites.

In any event, let us know how it goes, if you find one that does the job and have a GREAT week ahead!

Cheers, Joe

• tish
    • New Recruit

Duh! That's a great idea, and I could actually build around the idea of using MultiSite internally without letting users create sites. So thanks aecnu!

FYI, I have been playing with Register Plus Redux as an alternative.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.