Will the following limitations in my cloud MySQL db affect updates to WP/themes/plugins?

Hi,

I am working with a cloud-MySQL database provider which is in Beta, to host my WPMU Site… Now, there are some limitations in this cloud MySQL provider, ie some features of regular MySQL are not supported by this provider. What I want to know is, will the lack of these features impact ongoing upgrades to my WPMU site/plugins/themes?

Given below is a list of the features of regular MySQL that are not supported by this cloud MySQL service provider–

1) MySQL Extensions (no need for this cloud DB since it is fully transactional):

2)

UPDATE IGNORE

INSERT IGNORE

3) The cloud MySQL db can’t reference non-unique key, example:

CREATE TABLE t1 (a INT,KEY(a));

CREATE TABLE t2 (b INT,FOREIGN KEY(b) REFERENCES t1(a),KEY(b));

4) No support for HANDLER http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/handler.html

5) No support for INSERT ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE

6) No support for cascade syntax:

ON UPDATE CASCADE

ON DELETE CASCADE

I would like to know how the above lack of features, impacts my possible use of this cloud MySQL provider, specifically with ref to WPMU core upgrades, upgrades to themes, and upgrades to plugins.

For your reference, I tried another cloud MySQL db provider (XERound) but that caused a lot of problems with the upgrades.

Hence I would be grateful if you could provide me with clear guidance and answers to my questions.

Thanks,

Arvind.